When looking for the best product for our home we must look forward to buying the best quality products. In India when we talk about the furniture it means the wood used, the time is taken, and durability.
It is highly recommended to not just go for a cheap priced furniture by looking at it because they might not last long.
The answer to which furniture quality is the best in India? Is, about choosing the right material, the right brand. Every city and state has an outlet that is famous for its amazing furnishings, similar to the Lotus Furniture, situated in Patna.
Here, this blog might help all the Confused people who are willing to decorate their homes and are keen on getting answers on “which furniture is the best quality in India?
What Makes The Quality Of A Furniture?
While doing any important thing for ourselves we often tend to check the list of details that are required. Similarly, when buying that piece of furniture make sure you tick the below-explained quality before grabbing the one that is perfect for your cozy home:
- Quality of Wood – one must know that wooden items are usually made of solid wood, plywood or veneer and that is something which helps you distinguish between the quality of wood.Make sure you don’t buy a furniture made of sawdust or timber. While opting plywood make sure there are at least 9 layers to the wood carved into plywood.
- Type of Wood – Depending on the tree from which the wood has been taken they are determined as hardwood or softwood. Hardwood comes from trees like Teak, Sheesham, oak, sandalwood, mahogany, maple or walnut, and is generally more durable. Pine is softwood and cannot give longevity. You can ask the salesperson for the type of wood used.
- Furnishings – Talking about the most fine and must be checked part is the furnishings of your favorite furniture. Make sure to touch the edges and curves of the furniture for details. Check the clothes, cushions used. Look for any defect in terms of paint etc.
- Check The Springs – In any sofa there are particular coiled springs used. You may buy a sofa as your liking but make sure to check for the springs used by gently removing the Cushions.
- Check The Cabinets – In case of cupboards and other similar furniture make sure to check for the roughness in the drawers and cabinets. Make sure the drawers have no major joints and are welded properly.
- Check for the weight – Heavier furniture always has a better quality of wood than lighter, cheaper furniture. For a sofa or table made of quality wood it is difficult for a single person to pick it up. At least two people are required for the job.
- Warranty – Last but not so much the least is the warranty. Most of the good quality furniture items come with a warranty of at one to five years. Even though such warrantied furniture is slightly expensive it can go a long way.
Which Furniture Is Best Quality In India – Know How To Distinguish!
There is a very thin line between knowing which furniture is good in quality and which is not. Once you know how to distinguish between the two you are the way to go in buying the best quality furniture that is available in the market and no one can fool you.
Listed below are a few points to help you distinguish between good quality furniture and bad quality furniture.
- The good quality furniture are made of either hardwood or plywood with a minimum of 8 layers.
- Good quality furniture will have lesser joints in it.
- Poor quality furniture is often constructed from thin plywood, fiberboard, particleboard, and press board.
- Good quality furniture will have joints that are screwed, or dowelled. While in bad quality furniture the joints are often stapled, or nailed.
- Good quality pieces will have drawers that open and close easily on metal glide rails and have stops to prevent them from being pulled out too far.
Top Indian Furniture Brands With Details
The topmost brands are largely known to most of the people who are willing to buy the best looking and quality furniture in India. However, the fact is not every outlet of these brands is likely to provide you the best furniture with good quality until you are not a pro at checking your furniture.
There are also many local brands in cities today like Lotus Furniture Shop in Patna that have amazing Customer service and facility of best quality products for the customers. We also help you determine the quality before you purchase your piece. Listed below are some of the top brands of Furniture in India.
- Godrej Interio – This brand needs no introduction by far one of the most known brands in India in terms of interior designing to furniture that are very different.
- Zuari – Their collection includes cots, wardrobes, dressing tables, sofas, dining sets, wall units, TV trolleys, computer tables, and office furniture.
- Damro – Not only India this brand is among the world’s largest furniture manufacturing brands.
- Nilkamal – It is a well-known household brand in India and is often found in every home because of its promising quality.
- Ikea -The fine line by a Swedish manufacturer in India with exquisite range is high in quality and lavish looking modern designs.
- Pepperfry – The most Trend brand today is the Pepperfry studio. Not only do they provide better quality but there are amazing styles and colors of furniture that can be purchased from this brand.
- Urban ladder – Known for its style and pop touch to add an extra effect.
- Furniturewala – Known for its luxury furniture, home decor, lighting, and more. A one-stop.
- Usha – Undoubtedly one of the most trusted brands in India. Not only for furniture people rely on this brand for many more of the services provided by them.
- Durian – This brand has over 33 stores across India supplying quality furniture for every household and office.